Nohrlund at Live Nation event Boomtown Festival 2023 - Insta Wall
- Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom who are aged 18 or over, except employees of either Promoter or members of their immediate family, agents of either Promoter, or anyone professionally associated with this promotion.
- Promotion Period: The Nohrlund bus is open during the Boomtown Festival 2023. The bus opening times are scheduled to be at the following times: 12noon until midnight on Thursday 10 August, 12noon on Friday 11 August until 3am Saturday 12 August, 12noon on Saturday 12 August until 3am Sunday 13 August and 12noon until 11pm on Sunday 13 August but might vary so please check on-site signage for up to date information. All entries must be made by 2359 on Friday 18 August 2023.
- Maximum 1 entry per person.
- No purchase is required.
- To participate: If you are not already following @NohrlundUK, you must follow @NohrlundUK on Instagram. Whilst at Boomtown 2023, find the Nohrlund bus and take a photo of yourself at the Insta-wall. See clause 6 for restrictions on photograph content. Before the end of the Promotion Period, post your photo to IG stories or on your Instagram Grid, tagging @NohrlundUK and #NohrlundxBoomtown. If your account is private, screenshot your IG stories or Grid (as applicable) and DM to @NohrlundUK. Entries will not be permitted after the end of the Promotion Period. We will contact the winner by DM around Friday 25 August and you need to be following us to receive a DM. If we can’t contact you by DM we’ll need to approach a reserve winner.
Photographs depicting responsible alcohol consumption only: Your entry will be deemed invalid and disqualified if it:
a. contains content deemed socially irresponsible including the promotion of excessive consumption of alcohol;
b. contains unlawful, defamatory, discriminatory, malicious, indecent, threatening or other inappropriate content;
c. includes the names or images of any individual without their express permission;
d. in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, causes or may cause any widespread or serious offence;
e. violates local laws and regulations;
f. refers to any products other than those of the Promoter;
g. contains or references any third party copyrights, trademarks or logos (other than those of the Promoter) unless such inclusion is merely incidental and is not unduly prominent and as long as it is included with due cause and in such a way that it does not take unfair advantage of any third party trademarks; or
- Prize: 1 winner will win a pair of general admission camping tickets to Boomtown 2024 taking place on a date and at a location which the Promoter will provide as soon as they are confirmed, in 2024. The winner is responsible for providing their own tent. Winner and guest must be 18 years old or older at the time of the prize. No travel allowance or spending money is included in the prize.
- The prize is not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and would direct consumers to read http://www.drinkaware.co.uk/ for more information.
- Instagram: This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. By entering this promotion you agree to release Instagram from any and all liability connected with the promotion. Any personal data you supply under this promotion is supplied to the Promoter and not to Instagram. Your use of Instagram to participate in this promotion is subject to the Instagram terms and conditions, here: https://help.instagram.com/581066165581870 .
- Winner Selection: All valid entries received before the end of the Promotion Period will be submitted into a prize draw to be conducted by or under the supervision of an independent body within 4 working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
- Winner notification: The provisional winner will be notified within 1 working day of the winner selection by direct message to the Instagram account associated with the winning entry. If the winning entry is no longer following @NohrlundUK, the provisional winner will be disqualified and the reserve will be contacted. The winner must respond to the initial communication within 10 working days confirming compliance with these terms and conditions and proof of age. If the winner does not comply with this timeframe they will be disqualified and a reserve winner will be contacted. Due to the nature of the prize, a reserve winner will have a shorter timeframe to respond to communications.
- Unclaimed Prize: If, despite the best efforts of the Promoter, the prize remains unclaimed after offering to at least one reserve winners, the Promoter shall not be obliged to allocate the prize but may withdraw it from the promotion and use it as it sees fit.
- Privacy: The Promoter will only use the personal data supplied for the administration of the promotion and the auditing of the entries where necessary and for no other purpose unless we have your consent or unless you have opted-in to receive future marketing communications. With the exception of winner details set out in clause 15, your personal data will at all times be kept confidential and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act 2018 as applicable.
- Privacy – winner details: The name and region of the winner will be available by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Boomtown 2024 Instagram Winner” in the subject header to arrive between 7 and 21 October 2023.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the promotion and on acceptance of their prize. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late entries, or entries not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any problems associated with internet or communication networks due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter will not be held liable to any individual for any fraud committed by any third party nor for any event beyond its control including, but not limited to, user error and any network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind which may restrict, delay or prevent a participant’s entry to the promotion.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which us beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- In the event that the promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries without any liability.
- By taking part in this promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- No correspondence will be entered into.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales unless you live in a different area of the United Kingdom in which case your local laws will apply and your local courts will have jurisdiction.
Promoter: Royal Unibrew t/a Supermalt UK Ltd, The Old Truman Brewery, 91 Brick Lane, London E1 6QL